Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF) is an engineered wood product made by decomposing hardwood or softwood residues into wood fibers, usually in a defibrator, combining it with wax and resin binders, and then applying high temperature and the pressure forms the panel.
MDF – Medium Density Fiberboard
Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF) is a high grade, composite material that performs better than solid wood in many applications. Made from recycled wood fibers and resin, Medium Density Fiberboard, commonly referred to as MDF, is machine dried and pressed to produce dense, stable sheets.
MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) is more stable than solid wood and stands up better to changes is humidity and heat. Solid wood boards will typically expand and contract both horizontally and vertically when the humidity and temperature changes. Because of this, cabinets, doors and paneling made from solid wood require a high level of maintenance and care.
We supply a variety of Wholesale MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) products to accommodate any request and for any application.
1) Size:1220*2440*2.5-30mm, 1830*2440*2.5-25mm ,1830*3660*16mm ,2440*3660mm or as per your request.
2) Glue: E1/E2/E0/CARB
3) Density: 700~900kgs/m3
4) Raw Material: poplar,hardwood, pine
5) MC: 4-9%
6) Internal bonding(Mpa): >0.55
7) Modulus of elasticity:>3700Mpa
8) Water absorption rate:≤10%
9) Usage: for furniture( door, bed etc) and flooring manufacturing,decoration, packing.
10) Formaldhyde emission standard: E1/E2/E0