Plain MDF Board
Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF) is an engineered wood product made by decomposing hardwood or softwood residues into wood fibers, usually in a defibrator, combining it with wax and resin binders, and then applying high temperature and the pressure forms the panel.
1) Size:1220*2440*2.5-30mm, 1830*2440*2.5-25mm ,1830*3660*16mm ,2440*3660mm or as per your request.
2) Glue: E1/E2/E0/CARB
3) Density: 700~900kgs/m3
4) Raw Material: poplar,hardwood, pine
5) MC: 4-9%
6) Internal bonding(Mpa): >0.55
7) Modulus of elasticity:>3700Mpa
8) Water absorption rate:≤10%
9) Usage: for furniture( door, bed etc) and flooring manufacturing,decoration, packing.
10) Formaldhyde emission standard: E1/E2/E0
1.what is your main products?
Our main products included veneer plywood, film faced plywood, melamine mdf board etc.
2.Can we get samples?
Yes, we are very glad to offer sample for you to check quality.
3. How to order your product?
Please contact us for price & related details, we will process for your needs.
4.Is OEM service available ?
Yes, customer’s design and logo is welcome and available.
5.Do you have factory?
Yes,we have own factory to supply a wide range of plywood and mdf products for the home decoration, commercial construction and industrial markets. Our plywood factory location in nearly sea port and railway station enables further savings of local freight.
Why choose us?
2.The professional sales team will reply to your email within 24 hours
3.More than 10 years experience in exporting.
4.Full OEM service to realize our customer own brand