Precautions for the maintenance of MDF board:
1. Keep the MDF board dry and clean frequently, do not wash it with a lot of water, and pay attention to avoid long-term local immersion of MDF board. If there are oil stains and stains on the MDF board, attention should be paid to timely removal. You can use household soft and neutral detergent and warm water for treatment, and it is best to use the special MDF board cleaning and protection liquid matching the MDF board to clean. Do not use caustic water, soapy water and other corrosive liquids to touch the surface of the MDF board, and do not use flammable materials such as gasoline and other high-temperature liquids to wipe the MDF board.
2. It is recommended to place the rubbing pad at the door to prevent dust particles from being brought into the door and damaging the MDF board; Overweight items should be placed smoothly; Do not drag furniture when moving, to lift the appropriate.
3. Please use household detergent to clean the stains and oil stains on the surface of the MDF board, and do not use a lot of water to clean the MDF board. When the surface of the MDF board is stained, dry it with a damp mop without dripping water. If stained with chocolate, grease, juice, drinks, etc., only with warm water and neutral detergent wipe. If it is contaminated by lipstick, crayon, ink, etc., it can be wiped gently with methanol or acetone.
4. In winter, attention should be paid to increasing the humidity on the surface of the MDF board, mopping the floor with wet cloth and appropriately increasing the surface humidity, which can effectively solve the gap and cracking of the MDF board. If cracks occur in individual positions, please inform the sales unit in time and fill the parts. After filling, the surface humidity should be appropriately increased to facilitate the recovery of the MDF board.
5. The MDF board should try to avoid the direct irradiation of strong sunlight and the long-term baking of high temperature artificial light source, so as to avoid the drying and aging of the surface of the MDF board in advance. In rainy season, close the Windows so as not to wet the MDF board. At the same time, attention should be paid to indoor ventilation, indoor moisture distribution, maintaining normal indoor temperature is also conducive to the extension of the life of the MDF board.