Ⅰ. Introduction to the black film faced plywood
Black building plywood formwork is also known as film faced board. Compared with ordinary plywood formwork, black plywood formwork has remarkable characteristics, light weight, large format, no warping, no deformation, no cracking, good water resistance and long service life. More suitable for high-rise buildings and bridge construction. When making fair-faced concrete, the surface of the poured object is smooth and beautiful, minus the secondary plastering process of the wall, and it can be directly veneered for decoration.
Ⅱ. The characteristics of the black film faced plywood
1.Light weight: more suitable for high-rise buildings and bridge construction.
2.Large format: The size is 2440x1220mm, which reduces the number of seams and improves the working efficiency of the formwork.
3.No warping, no deformation, no cracking, good water resistance, high turnover and long service life.
4.Easy to demould, only 1/7 of the steel mold.
5.Make fair-faced concrete: the surface of the poured object is smooth and beautiful, minus the secondary plastering process of the wall, it can be directly veneered for decoration, and the construction period can be reduced by 30%.
6.Corrosion resistance: does not pollute the concrete surface.
7.Good thermal insulation performance, which is conducive to winter construction.
8.It can be used as a formwork for a curved plane.
9.Good construction performance. The performance of nailing, sawing and drilling is better than that of bamboo plywood and small steel panels. It can be processed into various shapes of formwork according to construction needs.
Ⅲ. The difference between black film plywood and ordinary film plywood
1.The black film plywood has remarkable characteristics compared with ordinary film plywood, light weight, large format, no warping, shape, cracking, good water resistance and long service life. More suitable for high-rise buildings and bridge construction. When making fair-faced concrete, the surface of the poured object is smooth and beautiful, minus the secondary plastering process of the wall, and it can be directly veneered for decoration.
2.The black film plywood has strong corrosion resistance and will not stain the concrete surface. According to the needs of applying I, I can be added to form formwork of various shapes.
3.The advantages of black film plywood in all aspects are more suitable for construction than ordinary film plywood:
(1) Ensure that its position is correct, and its shape and size fully meet the requirements of the design drawing.
(2) It has sufficient bearing capacity and stability, and can bear various loads in various situations during construction.
(3) The structure is simple, easy to install and disassemble, and flexible to use. It can meet the requirements of binding steel bars, is suitable for centralized manufacturing, saves raw materials, can improve efficiency, speed up work, and can meet the requirements of subsequent processes.
Ⅳ. The similarities and differences between the black film faced plywood and the red film faced plywood
1.The same point:
Both the red film plywood and the black film plywood are building support structures, and both play the same role. The building formwork structure used in the construction of cast-in-place concrete structure engineering is mainly composed of three parts: panel, support structure and connector.
(1) The panels are bearing panels that are in direct contact with freshly poured concrete.
(2) The support structure is a temporary structure that supports the panels, concrete and construction loads, ensuring that the building formwork structure is firmly combined without deformation or damage.
(3) The connector is an accessory that connects the panel and the support structure as a whole.
(1) The most intuitive difference is the color, one red and one black are easy to distinguish, and the black building plywood formwork is also called the film faced plywood.
(2) Red is usually painted with pigments, black is imitation porcelain paint, and the price is quite different. Relatively speaking, black will be better. When used, the contact surface of the black plywood formwork is bright, and the red is rough. The material is selected according to the quality requirements.
(3) In terms of performance, if the quality is equal, the number of uses of the red film plywood is 2-3 times lower than that of the film faced plywood. In the quotation, the red film faced plywood of equal quality is cheaper per square than the film faced plywood. In terms of application, the utilization rates of the two plywoods are still similar, but the standards for the two plywoods are2440mmX1220mm and 1830mmX915mm, whether it is a red film faced plywood or a black film plywood, 1830mmX915mm is a commonly used.
Ⅴ. Precautions for the storage of building plywood formwork
1.When storing or transporting building formwork, we need to pay attention to avoid bumping, scratching, falling and other situations, otherwise it is easy to affect the quality of the product.
2.In storage, the need to meet the environmental conditions required by the product, for two products stacked between the need to use the relative method of the plywood, when stored in the construction site, there is a certain amount of anti-dumping measures, can not be placed against the wall.
3.In storage if there is no object to support, need to use a special stacking rack, can not directly rely on other construction objects, to avoid the phenomenon of dumping.
4.When storing the plywood formwok, it is not stored in too humid environment, to avoid cracking and mildew because of the effect of moisture, but also to transport personnel shall not throw, hit and other behaviors, to avoid damage to the internal product or the quality of the surface.